Friday, 16 January 2015

Freedom Revisited

Freedom Revisited People have the wrong idea of what freedom is. You may not agree with what I state here, but think logically about it. If your time is not your own completely, then you are not free, you are a slave. People have the wrong idea of what freedom is. You may not agree with what I state here, but think logically about it. If your time is not your own completely, then you are not free, you are a slave.

When People have the wrong idea of what freedom is. You may not agree with what I state here, but think logically about it. If your time is not your own completely, then you are not free, you are a slave. People have the wrong idea of what freedom is. You may not agree with what I state here, but think logically about it. If your time is not your own completely, then you are not free, you are a slave. People have the wrong idea of what freedom is. You may not agree with what I state here, but think logically about it. If your time is not your own completely, then you are not free, you are a slave.

For People have the wrong idea of what freedom is. You may not agree with what I state here, but think logically about it. If your time is not your own completely, then you are not free, you are a slave. People have the wrong idea of what freedom is. You may not agree with what I state here, but think logically about it. If your time is not your own completely, then you are not free, you are a slave. People have the wrong idea of what freedom is. You may not agree with what I state here, but think logically about it. If your time is not your own completely, then you are not free, you are a slave. People have the wrong idea of what freedom is. You may not agree with what I state here, but think logically about it. If your time is not your own completely, then you are not free, you are a slave.

Some People have the wrong idea of what freedom is. You may not agree with what I state here, but think logically about it. If your time is not your own completely, then you are not free, you are a slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment